No comunication between Flexy 205 and PLC S7-1214

Hello,

i would set a managed switch with port mirroring between the Flexy and the PLC. This way we can review the communication packets between the PLC and Flexy.

Has there been any update on this issue?

Hello

After disabling the Basic IDE code, after a while, the communication became stable.

Also, a variable of the type “MEM RET” was being written in each scan cycle. After converting it to “MEM” the problem did not reappear after a few days.

We are still testing but in case the communication fails again we have a PC with wireShark to monitor the error.

Awaiting update from customer

Kevin

The communication error did not reoccur.

I will mark my previous comment as a solution. If the error occurs again I will open another thread.

Thank you very much and greetings

Hello

The communication error started again.

Attached screenshots, backup with “support files” and wireshark file:

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (1.3 MB)

wireshark:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aghl94i5uRr-1QY31ooe_0AuFNAx?e=9moE1b

192.168.10.1: Flexy 205
192.168.10.100 : PLC Siemens S7-1214C
192.168.10.103: Notebook with wireshark

Please remove all coding from the cyclic section, and move it to the Init Section. Having code in the cyclic section can cause communication issues.

You still have Socket Function errors with IOServer. Where is the IP 192.168.1.103 located? I didn’t see any 192.168.1.100 communication, but i did see 192.168.1.103.

ANy update on this issue?

Hello
I have moved the code from the “cyclic section” to the “init section” and created a TSET 1,1 “GOTO mainSection” to run a “main section” every 1 second.
Then I have put all the “onchange” functions in the “init section”.

I have had no problems again.