Opening VPN

i was wonder if it is possible to open the VPN from talk2m with an other API or code something like that. so, you dont have to open ecachter first if you want to acces the api and you are able to directly connect to de talk2m VPN

You can use the M2Web API to communicate with the Ewon without using eCatcher.

You can also use m2web.talk2m.com.

can i use it to establise a vpn-tunnel between device and ewon. Or just acces the ewon ? and can i use that API on a cosy 131

You can’t use the API to establish a VPN tunnel.

You can use the M2Web website to access the Ewon with a browser and it will also forward certain services from the LAN devices, like HTTP, RDP, and VNC.

The M2Web API can be used with any Ewon connected to your Talk2M account.

I think I would need more details about what you are trying to do to fully answer your question.

im trying to make an mobile application so that you can read the state of a robot. but de robot doesnt have a plc to give the data to ewon so i have written some code for that. but for the code you have to be connect to de vpn tunnel. now i open the tunnel though ecatcher but i was hopen that i was able to connect/ esablish a connection without having to open ecatcher. so, you dont have to open 2 app to be able to acces the robot.

There isn’t a way to open up a VPN connection without a VPN client (eCatcher or eCatcher mobile). The alternative would be to build your own OpenVPN client into your application if you didn’t want to open two apps, but then you would also have to use your own VPN Server infrastructure as well. Is there no way to get the robot to communicate with the Ewon so that you could use the API?