OpenVPN and eCatcher on same PC

HI, I have eCatcher installed on my laptop working fine. I had a requirement to have remote access into our office so IT have installed OpenVPN. This has now caused an issue with eCatcher, I get a message when trying to connect saying the TAP talk2m adaptor cannot be found. Is ther a work around for the two to co-exist or am I going to have to use two laptops!

Can you take a picture of your network adapters? You can find this in the Control Panel menu called Network Connections. For eCatcher, you should have an adapter called Talk2m-eCatcher of the type TAP-Windows Adapter V9.

If OpenVPN has taken this adapter for itself, try navigating to C:\Program Files (x86)\eCatcher-Talk2M\Talk2mVpnService\drivers, then run install.bat as an admin. This will add a new TAP adapter and rename it appropriately.

Hi Hugh, I tried this all it does is create a new network connection called ‘Ethernet 6’ and this doesnt resolve the issue. At the moment its looking like I cant have eCatcher and OpenVPN on the same PC.