Problem between fieldbus and subnetwork in AB-7000

Hello,
I have a problem with the AB-7000 anybus gateway.
I am using profibus dp as a fieldbus. The subnet is modbus rtu and I have configured my slave as a modbus server. The profibus dp master is a CM1243-5 Siemens module connected to an S7-1200 CPU.
I have normal communication between the anybus module and the modbus slave. Also, the hardware configuration of the profibus network has been loaded without problems, that is to say that the anybus module is correctly recognized.
The problem I have is that when I connect the profibus dp cable to the profibus connector of the anybus module, the modbus subnet drops and the led 5 changes to red (when the profibus connector is not connected the LED is green). Both terminating resistors of the profibus cable are ON, since the anybus module is the only slave in the profibus network.
A modbus cable (4 wires and protective mesh) has been used, all cables have been connected. The communication is done through RS-485. The GND pin and the protective mesh have been isolated from each other. The profibus cable follows the usual standards.
I will appreciate if you can tell me urgently what the problem might be.
Tell me if you need more information. Thank you.

Do you have the Control/Status word Enabled? If so, there will be a tag in the PLC that controls whether or not the subnet is active.

Topic closed due to inactivity.