Problem staying connected to DreamReport web portal using M2Web

Hi Kyle,

Since you replicated the issue with DreamReport, did you find a fix or a workaround to make it work since then?

We need to make this work for our clients.

The workaround we found was to create a virtual machine and install the DreamReport web portal on this machine which we gave access in the ewon lan devices but this is not ideal for us.

Thanks for letting me know where you at with issue and you getting any closer to find a solution,
ktmachinex

No, I was not able to find a workaround or fix. It worked sometimes and other times not. I think it will likely take some development hours to fix the issue, to be honest.

Hi Kyle,

I would like to know if the developpement team started working on this issue and if they are any closer to find a solution.

Is this issue included in their pipeline or was it postponed? I just want to have a general idea of when it’s going to be fix.

Thanks again for your time and have a great day,
ktmachinex

Hi @ktmachinex,

I’m going to be perfectly honest, I don’t think this is a high priority right now. I haven’t heard any other customers with the same feature request. However, there are two ways in which you could make it a high priority:

1. Make it a paid project for our Solution Center. Our SC developers could look at it and do the development needed to make it work for your specific solution.
  2. Demonstrate the potential for eWON hardware sales if this feature is implemented globally. Our sales team could push development if the feature will increase sales.

Are either of these options a possibility? If not, I will continue to ask for it to be worked on, but I can’t provide a timeline at the moment.

Kyle