Problem with MapleSystems HMIs getting "This page uses java applet which are not supported by M2Web." error message. When logging on with M2Web

What could be causing this. I have used MapleSystems HMIs in the past and used Flexy 105s with no error when I log into M2Web and then connect using a VNC connection to the HMI.

Please advise.

Hi @cnctech,

Can you check if you’re still able to connect to the HMI using eCatcher Mobile on a phone or tablet? Also are you still able to connect to the device using eCatcher? I just want to verifiy if this is an issue with M2Web.

Thanks,
-Tim

Tim,
I actually got everything working yesterday evening. I was able to login to the HMI and manipulate the user screens etc. and I was also able to go online to the PLC using RSLinx and PLC software using the eWon’s cell modem connection. I didn’t have to reset the eWon back to factory either. I appreciate your help yesterday and I have some quick questions to make sure I have my communication setup properly to grab the data from the PLC for the alarm events.
I can quickly explain what I did if you like. Give me a quick call at your convenience.
Kind Regards,

Keith Pedigo

resolved