Problems with flexy 202, works for two months approximately then the gsm module fails

Hello, I have a problem with a flexy 202, the device works well for 2 months approximately, then the communication with the internet through the gsm module fails without reason. the ewon has configured some tags that are reading modbus, everything works fine but after 2 months it stops working. The only way that works again is to reset it.

Are you running the latest firmware, 13.2s0?

Can you provide a backup of the device with support files? (use eBuddy)

Thanks,
Kyle

Yes, I will load the backup, About the firware version, the ewon has version 12.0, but I do not think that is the problem because I have tried several ewons and they all give the same problem in spite of updating version 13.0.

Thanks

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (140.5 KB)

Hi Jorge,

After reviewing the configuration and logs, I found that the modem is configured with a Call Allocation Budget of 24 hours and a Budget Reset Period of 168 hours. What happens is that you are running out of time and having to wait for the week to be up to reconnect. You can adjust these settings in the web server under Modem settings, or in the COM cfg (under Setup/Storage) set CallAlloc to ‘0’.

There were also some SMTP errors. Are you receiving alert emails from the device? If you aren’t, try changing the SMTP server to relay@talk2m.com.

Kyle

ok, I understand, I’m making the changes, I appreciate all your help. Thank you.

Topic closed due to inactivity.