Pulse Counting Options with Netbiter

Hi, I am investigating whether to use the EC350 to measure pulse counting from a flow meter.
The flow meter provides a proportional pulse rate 0-500Hz.
I want to wire this pulse to both inputs on the EC350 , one for flow rate and one to accumulated a total. I have searched the available documentation , but cannot find these answers.

Q1) What is the maximum frequency I can use for pulse counting on the EC350 ?

Q2) Can I accumulate and log these values to Argos and use a time based rest of these accumulators , say every 60sec reset and every 24hr ?

Q3) Can I scale the measured pulse to an engineering unit 1pls = 0.05 litre

Q4) Does Argos offer any conditional alarming ?, IF pump on AND flow low AND DELAY type statements before I produce an Alarm condition.

Sorry for the lengthy question , but I’m trying to find a best fit for this solution.
Would the Flexy provide a better platform for this type of functionality ?

Thank you in advance !!

Q1) What is the maximum frequency I can use for pulse counting on the EC350 ?
The ec350 does not have support for counting pulses.

Q2) Can I accumulate and log these values to Argos and use a time based rest of these accumulators , say every 60sec reset and every 24hr ?
The logging in Argos uses circular logging with FIFO. Filling up the log file will fill up to the log limit then deleting the oldest log value while adding the new one.
Q3) Can I scale the measured pulse to an engineering unit 1pls = 0.05 litre

Q4) Does Argos offer any conditional alarming ?, IF pump on AND flow low AND DELAY type statements before I produce an Alarm condition.
There is not conditional alarming that you are looking for here. The alarm is triggered when a condition is meet for a parameter based on a Boolean argument. You can add a delay requiring a condition to be true for a set number of minutes before the alarm is triggered.

The Digital input is does not have a counter associated with it.

We have Run time counter that been used and this is based on the loggin interval.

If you want to count pulses you will need to use a DI module.

This one profile is available in the Argos wizard.

The Runtime counter trackes the time that the digital input has been active