Random Gateway Going Offline

Dear Team, I am writing to bring to your attention an issue that I have been experiencing with the gateway. The gateway keeps going off mode randomly after 1 or 2 days and comes back online after a power recycle.
Gateways are connected with E-Five server and Implemented store and forward script via FTP and uplink protocol-OPC UA

To help you better understand the issue, please refer below event logs and GSM signal strength for your reference. The logs show the times when the gateway went offline and when it came back online. As you will notice, the frequency of the offline events is quite high, and it is causing a lot of inconvenience.

I would appreciate it if you could take a look at the logs and let me know what might be causing this issue. I have already checked the power supply, and it seems to be working fine. Also, the signal strength seems to be adequate.(22)

events (1).txt (179.3 KB)

Please consider this as high priority, I hope to hear back from you soon with some insights on this matter. Please let me know if you need any further information from me.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Hello,

If you require higher priority for this case, I advise that you create a ticket on our Support Portal. This will put you in contact with a local agent to assist with this case.

https://support.hms-networks.com/hc/en-us