RE: View a URL

Trevor,

1.)
Has there been any progress on this issue?

I also have a few questions about the web pages created by ViewON.

2.)
Is there a tool in the works to create a Perado chart from information gathered by the EWON? Or do you have an example of how to do this using the current tools available?

3.)
Now for an easy one. I want to display several variables on a page. Just simply display the variable. What is the best method to do this via a web page?

image001.png

image002.png

image003.png

image004.png

image006.png

image004.png

image010.png

Hi Tom,

Can you check that this is checked off to allow connecting over M2Web?

That is probably the problem.

You are saying that in the HMI we need to allow access to M2Web?

image001.png

This could potentially be the issue. There’s a section in eCatcher that lets you make this change.

Can you send instructions on where/what I need to look at?

image001.png

Hi Tom,

Can you log into eCatcher, then right click on your Cosy/Flexy and go to properties > Configure LAN Devices & Firewall > Add LAN Device > Setup your HMI with the correct IP address and make sure you check visible in M2Web

This is how it was and is setup.

image001.png

Hmm ok, can you do one other test for me? Can you download the phone/tablet app “eCatcher Mobile” and see if you’re able to connect to the HMI that way? I’m wondering if this might be a limitation with M2Web. The mobile version was more recently updated than the web based version.

eCatcher Mobile and eCatcher work fine.

It’s only M2Web that throws an error.

image001.png

Is this a Rockwell viewpoint HMI?

Yes

image001.png

Feel free to call me if it will help speed this along.

Also you can connect up to it if you want. It is live and online.

Hi Tom,

After talking with a colleague on this, it looks like those devices aren’t currently compatible with M2Web. Right now it seems they only work over eCatcher Mobile and M2web.

However, if your device supports VNC you may be able to get this to work over M2Web.

Hi Tom,

image004.png

image001.png

image002.png

image003.png

image004.png

image006.png

image010.png

image001.png

Thanks

image001.png