Relay.talk2m

Well, it’s happening again. As of this morning I am not getting emails again. Same status as before. The logs all show that the emails we sent successfully but none of them came through. The last email that I received was from one of my units that sends an email at midnight last night.

image005.jpg

image002.jpg

Here is a screenshot of my scheduled logs. As you can see, the email and SMS text were a success but I never received the email. The SMS text I did receive.

image005.jpg

image002.jpg

Deryck, the relay email service has stopped again on by two systems. It was working at 4:00 AM EST, but had failed by 8:00 AM EDT. I just sent a test message and it was received by the server, but never forwarded.

What’s up?

David E. Byrd

Hello All,

This issue seemed to return again this morning initially with just gmail addresses and the development team was looking into this. From your responses I’m thinking this issue has returned to office365 addresses too. I am waiting to hear back from the eWon development team with more info on the issue.

Deryck

This issue was resolved shortly after the previous post and marked resolved in a parallel topic.