Request for GSDML file

Hello,

I have browsed the products downloads section, yet I didn’t find any GSDML file for my product and I need it urgently in order to connect to my PLC. My product’s name is IXXAT INpact ECT Slave PCIe and it’s a copper connection. If you can supply me with the files that would be great as it is urgent.

Thank you.

I apologize, the correct name of the product is IXXAT INpact PIR Slave PCIe Standard Profile. Since uploading the post I have found the GSDML file, however, I am unable to connect it to my S7-1200 PLC and I believe it may be due to the GSDML file. How can I use the GSDML generator tool? because it keeps on providing IP address errors.

Did the device come installed in a machine? If so, it has most likely been programmed by the OEM of the machine, so you will need to contact them for the correct GSDML file. The file we provide is an example file, but INpact card must be programmed by the machine builder, who should then provide the customized GSDML.

Hello,

The problem has been fixed, I edited the identification header file and was able to use the HMS generator.

Thank you.

Thanks for the update!