Reset/restart Intesis Home Wifi Servers

I have the red blinking light issue again.

This has been usually resolved by resetting/restarting Intesis Home Wifi Servers.

Please fix.

Hello,

Over the weekend, the AC Cloud Control servers experienced connectivity issues. This has affected the communication with your Intesis units. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If your device has not restored communications by now, then power cycle the unit. Once the Intesis unit reboots, it will establish connection to our servers once again.

Intesis is currently preparing a report with analysis of the problem. Once this has been released, I will follow up with you an update.

Please let me know if you are experiencing further issues with your Intesis unit.

hi Kevin,
This is happened again. Please restart/reboot the servers to fix the issue.

Thank you!

Hello Nick,

I am actively looking into this issue through our Support portal.

-Kevin

Hi Kevin,
My units are blinking red again.

Please reset/restart the IntesisHome servers.

Thank you!
Nick

I apologize, but there was a server outage last night. The devices should have reconnected by now on their own, but if they haven’t, please power cycle them.

If the LED has returned to steady green and it’s showing offline, it means the WiFi settings have been reset and you may have to rerun the setup process: Quick Wi-Fi Configuration