Retrieving data from multiple eWON devices using M2Web API's "syncdata" endpoin

Hello everyone,

I’m currently facing an issue while using the M2Web API’s “syncdata” endpoint to retrieve data from multiple eWON devices associated with the same eCatcher account. Despite following the provided API documentation, I am only able to retrieve data from the first eWON device and not from the others.

I have even tried using the specific eWON device IDs, but the issue persists. To provide more context, I have attached a screenshot showcasing the response I receive when I run the “getewons” and “syncdata” requests.
As you can see, the data is only being retrieved for the first eWON device, even though I’m providing the correct eWON device ID (t2mdevid) and authentication token (t2mtoken) in both requests (and they are the same).

However, when I use the “getdata” request with a specific eWON ID, I can successfully retrieve data for that particular eWON device. My goal is to retrieve data from both eWON devices using the “syncdata” endpoint.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue or found a solution for retrieving data from multiple eWON devices using the “syncdata” endpoint? I would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions on how to approach this problem.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us! Due to the nature of your case, please submit a support ticket at https://support.hms-networks.com/ for further assistance.

Best regards,
Juliana