Schneider Electric USB connection

I had a case opened in March regarding EWON Cosy USB connection to Schneider electric PLC’s causing host computer to lockup. Specifically connecting the M580 H58-4040 and M340 P34-2020.
I was informed this was a known issue in Europe. Any fixes or updates to the situation?

Hi @wilks

Do you know if this was already escalated or what the ticket number was for the case you opened in March? I can check on the status from that or escalate it now if there isn’t already a ticket

Tim,

I believe the attached is what you are looking for.

Todd Wilkey

Hi Todd,

I just looked at that email but I didn’t see any attachment?

Tim, Not sure why you didn’t receive it.

Here is the content of the email

New Case Created

Dear Todd Wilkey ,

We have created a case with the title 'USB device not connecting correctly error: write UDPv4 []: No buffer space available (code=105) ’ in response to your request with the reference 201904-4965 .

We will do our best to resolve this case as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

HMS Support

Reference: LINK

HMS will use the information you submit to process your enquiry and you will be added to our customer database. HMS may pass your data onto an official HMS distributor/Partner to provide a local response to your enquiry.

For more information about how HMS handles your data – see our “Privacy Policy”

https://www.hms-networks.com/privacy-policy.

Tim,

Were you able to get any additional information on this case?

I had sent them a message when we last talked but it looks like they haven’t gotten to it yet. I’ll give them a call in the morning and try to get to the bottom of this

Hi @wilks

Sorry for the delay on this ticket, unfortunately it looks like right now these devices are uncompatible.

There is a compatibility issue for that specific PLC model P34 2020.
There is an ethernet model that seems to work but for the USB connection, this is not currently possible because it seems to cause the computer to crash (Blue Screen)

Topic closed due to inactivity.