scp-Queue full ... scp-Queue error

after this message the EWON crashed. i understand it’s not an error … i continue the investigation…

This error can show up from issues communicating with an extension card like a cellular modem. There have been some stability improvements to Ewons using a cellular connection in the last few firmware updates. Can you try updating to the latest firmware version using eBuddy?

Currently i have the v14.4s0 … This EWON is presently at 400KM of me :slight_smile:
A look to upgrade the ewon indirectly by cell com

I come back to the cyclic section. What the best use for the cyclic section in the ewon?

It should be deleted from the script and not used.

Ok

the approximate limit of line of code that it is advisable not to exceed is how much

I’m not aware of any recommended limit on the total lines of code configured on a Flexy. I would be more concerned about performance impacts from things like GOTO loops. Can you tell us a little more about what you’re doing with the script on your Ewon that might involve a lot of lines of code?

It was first of all a curiosity, the majority of commands are to resend an email following an alarm and to compile system data. Basically it’s to monitor my systems remotely

Understood. For that use case I think it’s unlikely you’ll run into any performance limitations. Unfortunately I don’t think I can give an answer to the limits for the sake of curiosity (and I’m curious too!) - you might have more luck on the Ewon TechForum. They’re better equipped to answer technical questions about scripting on the Ewon.

It was just a question of curiosity because I’m about to do an overhaul of our systems on ewon. because this way of doing things is no longer adequate for our current needs

You can close this topic, I don’t know when I will be able to update the firmware

Thanks very appreciated !! :slight_smile:

Happy to help, let us know if you have any further questions.

1 Like