scp-Queue full ... scp-Queue error

I have the error scp-Queue full and scp-Queue error in Event Logs
You have idea where is the source of this error message

These errors are related to a script running on the device. Can you make sure there’s no code in the cyclic section of the Basic IDE? This section executes code repeatedly as quickly as possible, which can cause performance issues. We recommend against using it, and in fact with more recent firmware updates this section is hidden by default.

If no code is present in the cyclic section, can you share a backup with support files from your device so we can take a look at the script and the device’s logs?

I have many command in the cyclic section all command is ONCHANGE to monitor the status of my tags

everything was working perfectly until recently

For commands like ONCHANGE, ONVPN, and ONPPP, you definitely don’t need to have these in cyclic. These commands only need to be called once while the code is running, so putting them in the init section instead should work exactly the same, except without the possible performance issues the cyclic section causes.

This may have been working fine until recently, but cyclic section code will always have a sizable impact on performance since it’s executed over and over with every cycle. I can’t say why it stopped working, but since this code doesn’t need to be in cyclic to work, I recommend moving it to init.

For the ONPVP and ONPPP i use this to ensure the proper functioning of an email

I understant, i test this and feedback you for the result

Are you seeing different functionality when you move them to the init section?

All the ONxxxxxx commands work by defining an action in the case of some trigger. For ONPPP the action is triggered when the PPP (cellular) connection goes online or offline. For ONVPN the action is triggered when the VPN connects or disconnects.

Unless you need to change the action you’ve set, you don’t need to call these functions repeatedly. Calling them once will set the action and it will persist until you stop the Basic script from running.

i make the correctif before weekend. this weekend the error returned and caused a reboot several times

the system has been working for 2 years and I have never had any kind of problem with it. The problem appeared about 2 weeks ago and I haven’t done any cursing for at least 4 months.

Can you attach a backup with support files so we can look at the full configuration of the system as well as the event logs? You can download one from the web interface under Diagnostic → Files Transfer by clicking “Support files” at the top right.

here it is
[moved to staff note]

Can you try attaching another support backup? This one seems to be corrupt. You can try a different method if you have eBuddy installed by selecting the Ewon in eBuddy, clicking Backup/Restore, then checking “include support files” before clicking through the rest of the dialogs.

this is the ebuddy download/support file
[moved to staff note]

Thanks, that one worked. Can you try completely removing the code in the cyclic section rather than just commenting it out? Commented code in the cyclic section unfortunately still has a performance impact.

Other than that, let’s take a step back to make sure I understand your issue. Your system was previously working fine, but a couple of weeks ago it stopped. You noticed the scp-Queue errors that you mentioned when you opened this thread, but now that those are eliminated, you’re still seeing problems. Is that accurate?

Can you tell us a little bit more about the problem you’re seeing? Is it that report emails aren’t sending, or is there some other problem you’ve noticed?

1. I have I made the modification requested in the cyclic section(I watch him)
  2. I have around 15 WON systems currently in operation and I regularly check their proper functioning (once a month)
    3.This system which has been faulty for 3 weeks has been working well for 2 years
    4.But lately I noticed that it reboot regularly. I checked the logs and I found this error before reboot
  1. All code in BASIC IDE work and I don’t see any other problems

the error has not returned for 24 hours but I am currently stuck with this one if:

bidiproto-User connected

I did a search and saw @kyle_HMS post on this problem. I look at my code and I will try to isolate the problem

This is not an error. It’s just the T2M API connection status.

i dont have COPY PASS the right message

the right message Is: eserial-Write failed (Input/output error)