SMS and Email

The ewon flexy sends sms and emails of alarms that do not exist, and every time it sends an alarm it repeats the message 3 to 5 times.
I already made a factory reset and downloaded the backup, but the problem continues.

How can you help me?

Hi,

Could you send us a backup file with support files included.

Sure, which email can I send it to?

You can send it here.

Thank you very much for the help.

The problem is that it sends alerts that do not exist with dates and times that are not real.

Thank you very much for the help.

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE (407 KB)

Ready, the mail was sent, thank you very much.

Are you running a program on this Flexy?

No, it only takes data from a PLC and sends the alarms.

Hi…

Do you have news from this case?

In this case the factory rest would not have had an effect since you loaded the backup that was having a problem. How do you have each tag setup for alarms? In the IO server section under Global settings you can turn on disable tags in error to see which of them are causing an issue.

Hi.
The case is as follows:
When I set up an alarm, and it is presented for the first time, it sends the date and time correctly. But the SMS continues to arrive constantly for an indefinite time with the date and time of the first alarm. Once the alarm is resubmitted, continue sending the alarm with the date and time of the first alarm.
I want to configure so that I only send an SMS every time the alarm occurs, even if the alarm is still active, do not send an alarm until the alarm appears again.
I have made some adjustments to the configurations but I have not been able to achieve such results.

I appreciate the help you can give me.

Is this happening to a specific tag or all the ones that have an alarm set?

All the ones that have an alarm set.

How often are you receiving this for the same alarm? Is it possible to turn the alarms off accept for one for testing.

Activate this check and enjoy with the result finally. This fix the bug :wink: