SMTP email attachments

Attachments are not being included when generating an SMTP email report, I have tested the EBD via the webpage and it works correctly. The emails are being delivered every time. Any suggestions?

How big are the attachments generated by the EBD when testing via the webpage? You may be hitting a size limit for attachments at either the mail server or the recipient’s inbox.

Sorry, replied via email but not sure that works. I’ve tried doing just the tag list (15 or so tags) so pretty small. The EBD worked with both my ewon and the remote test unit. I am using the talk2m server. I also checked the status via scheduled actions and am getting no errors on the email request. Any chance I would need to reboot the ewon after setting up smtp and the planner? Is this the correct format for the email attachments? &[$dtTL$ftH$fntest]

I got it working. I had “format as short message” checked and I added text prior to the EBD string which seemed to help. Now it will only send one email per address without rebooting the unit. Is there a limit on the talk2m server as to how many emails it can send in a time period?