Tag error 7554

Hello,

I am facing an issue with my eWON Flexy 202.
My Flexy is connected to a Schneider PLC. I set up a MODBUS communication between Flexy and Schneider.
My program in the PLC is quite simple : One value (TEMP) is changing from 20 to 60 (TEMP = TEMP + 5 every 5 seconds) . When TEMP reaches 60, a boolean variable (ALARME) is activated (ALARM = 1). I also created a “ACQ” variable that is used to “debug” ALARM and restart the program. As I said, this is very simple.

I can see the values changing :

My issue appaers when I try to update ACQ variable (set it to 1) to “debug” ALARM from the web interface (and then with viewON) : value is updating to 1 but it instantly falls to 0.

When I go to the errors field I see this :

It means the tag is not an output. So I understand that this tag can not control values in the PLC.

How can I do to modify value on the PLC from the Flexy (via web interface or viewON) ?

If you need more info, tell me.

Sorry for my poor english …

Thank you.

Franck K

Hello,
I am using Flexy 202 and I set up a ethernet communication between a Schneider PLC and my eWON Flexy. Everything is ok, I can see values of my PLC is the web interface of Flexy. What I want to do now is to send data from my Flexy (with viewON for instance) to the PLC.

The picture below is how I try to update value from Flexy (with the web interface)

When I press “Appliquer”, the value of ACQ is 1 for one second and falls to 0 immediately.
(It should be enough for my programm however nothing is happening)

Moreover the web interface tells me this :

“Tag is not an output”
Did I create my tag in a wrong way ?
Is it even possible to do something such as updating value from Flexy ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Franck,

It looks like the registry you created on your PLC needs to be dynamic (read/write). Curently you have it setup so the Flexy can only read the registry and not change the value.

Hi Zach,

It seems I should go back to school (3 weeks that I left it) aha.
I used Contact (Read only) instead of Coil (Read and Write).

Thank’s for your support !