Tags ID change - Flexy and Datamailbox

Hi,
we have a third party software (AREAL - Topkapi) to read the data on Datamailbox.
It seems OK.
The software identifies the tags with their ID.
We noticed that when we changed the parameters of the tags (or other actions), the ID changed too.
It is a problem, the software stops to read the data on the right tags.

What are the manipulations that cause a change of ID(datamailbox) on the tags on a Flexy ?

It seems like it might not be a good idea to identify the tags with IDs due to possible change of ID, what are your recommendations ?

Thank you
Remi

I think the tag names and not the Tag IDs should be used, because the Tag IDs can change. In regards to your question:

I know that if you delete a tag and create a new one with the same name, the ID will be different, as they aren’t reused. However, I’m not aware of any parameter changes that would cause the ID to change. I reached out to the Ewon team about this after seeing your previous post and have not received an answer, so it would be better to send this request directly to them through these channels.

Can you please either create a case at support.hms-networks.com or post the question on the developer forum?