Talk2M Visualization

Is there a certain setting that needs to be applied for the Talk2M Visualization to show live tag data? It will only update upon a DataMailbox sync. However, if I pull up my ViewOn synoptic I can see all tag data being updated in the logging intervals I have set through the Ewon Flexy.

Yes, you’ll need to make sure “Live data and KPI’s” is enabled in the DataMailbox settings on the Flexy (Setup → System → Main → Net services → Data Management). When adding the machine to Talk2M Visualization you’ll also need to include the device username and password under the “Real-time data configuration” section.

viewON will show live data regardless because the viewON page is hosted on the Flexy itself and has direct access to its tag values, while Talk2M Visualization needs to go through an API

I had everything set correctly besides my API log interval. It was set to 60 minutes & now it is set to 1 minute. Not exactly “live data” but much better than before & still very helpful. Thank you for your help!