Tethering internet connection with Cosy 131

Hello, I have an Cosy 131 WAN/LAN/USB. I am trying to setup a wired LAN connection with a GL-MT1300 (Beryl) to try and tether the internet connection with a cell phone in order to provide outside access with the 131. I have a laptop that plugs in one of the LAN ports of the Beryl that gets internet access. However the Cosy does not get/detect the internet connection. Does anyone have any experience/advice on how to achieve the internet connection with the Cosy?

How do you have this connected? The phone is connected to the laptop, and you are trying to connect the laptop to the Ewon?

Keep in mind that you either have to use DHCP, so the PC would have to assign an IP address to the Ewon using the DHCP service, or you would need to enter the correct network settings (IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS server are all required for a static configuration) in the Ewon’s Internet Wizard.

The phone is connected to the Beryl which has a few LAN/WAN ports as well. I am then connecting laptop to one Beryl LAN port with successful internet connection and the other LAN port on the Beryl is connected to the Cozy. I am currently using DHCP and I can see I have both local IPs for laptop and Cosy from the Beryl.

Thank you. Can you send the Ewon Support Files (You can get this from Diagnostic > Support Files) so I can take a look at the logs and settings?