Trouble reading pulse input

Hi,
I’m using a Netbiter IOX-DAIO to read a pulse output from a flow-meter and sending it to an EC350 gateway and trying to read it in Argos. For some reason it’s not counting the pulses and I’m seeing nothing in Argos. The pulse is a 0 to 12V pulse with a frequency at around 10 Hz. I have it connected to the digital input on the DAIO. I’m wondering what could the possible problem be. The documentation lists the digital input voltage at 10-26V, so 12V should be enough for it to recognize.

Hello @anonsjrod,

you will want to make sure you have the counter mode enables on the DAIO. This is done from the Input settings. With this disabled it will only be a digital input.

Deryck

Hello,

Sales has reached out to me saying you were asking for more assistance setting the device up.

Can you provide me with some details here regarding the issues you are having?

Deryck

I was able to set the device up just fine, but couldn’t find where to change the input settings that you referenced to above. The template for the IOX-DAIO device was built into Argos, so I could add a device from that template. However, I didn’t see the place where to change the settings, which is why I asked sales for the device template for me to work with.

Hello @anonsjrod,

You can get to that under Presentation and Browse Devices.

image Let me know if this helps.

Deryck