Trying to connect 1232E motor controller to anybus manager through AB7306-B. But its not showing the 1232e motor controller

Trying to connect 1232E motor controller to anybus manager through AB7306-B. But its not showing the 1232e motor controller

Hello @Sumit_Patel,

Can you provide more details about the issue you are having? Do you have the EDS file added to the Configuration software? Is your bus properly configured with terminating resistors?

Deryck

Hello,

Here I attached screenshots which saw you the warnings and not able to connect 1232E AC MOTOR CONTROLLER through anybus configuration manager.

I also attached the eds file that I am using for 1232E motor controller.

If I have some warning in eds file which will effect to connection to anybus manager?

Please verify that.

Sumit Patel

Controls Engineer

M.S.(Electrical Engineering)

Green Valley Manufacturing of Illinois, Inc

100 Green Valley Drive, Mt. Zion, IL-62549

Email-
sumitp@greenvalleyinc.com

Cell- 314-755-7893

Image result for green valley manufacturing

123XEGeneric_V_5_GreenValley.eds (143 KB)

Hello @Sumit_Patel,

I found your follow up email with the screenshots and eds. I recommend reaching out to the OEM to see if they can correct the EDS file. With only warnings you should be able to still add the device. I suspect you are having issues on your CAN bus. Are you able to connect to the bus using the USB-2-CAN with out errors? When you go into tool > scan network do you only find the anybus device?

Deryck

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

I am trying to connect 1232E controller with Anybus manager. But from now even I cant see any device after successful connect. I can’t see any node in Anybus configuration manager.

Previously I can see anybus x gateway can open in anybus manager. But from now I can’t.

What I need to do get both node appear in anybus manager?

Guide me please.

I don’t have much idea about CAN communication.

Actually right now I cant see any device in that. zero Nodes

I got 60 ohms.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

I am trying to connect 1232E controller with Anybus manager. But from now even I cant see any device after successful connect. I can’t see any node in Anybus configuration manager.

Previously I can see anybus x gateway can open in anybus manager. But from now I can’t.

What I need to do get both node appear in anybus manager?

Guide me please.

I don’t have much idea about CAN communication.

Hi @Sumit_Patel,

You can respond to this email with any update or screenshot.

Deryck

Hello Deryck,

As you told me to check physical connection. I make sure that all connection and didn’t figure out why its not showing in network.

I am sending 4 screenshots and You can see in that before remove the connection from 1232E motor controller and after the remove the connection from 1232E motor controller.

Once I remove the connections from motor controller I can see that anybus X gateway Canopen master in the network.

Let me know if I did any mistake while making physical connection of device.

Hello Deryck,

As you told me to check physical connection. I make sure that all connection and didn’t figure out why its not showing in network.

I am sending 4 screenshots and You can see in that before remove the connection from 1232E motor controller and after the remove the connection from 1232E motor controller.

Once I remove the connections from motor controller I can see that anybus X gateway Canopen master in the network.

Let me know if I did any mistake while making physical connection of device.