Unable to Configure Flexy 201 with Wifi

We have recently purchased Flexy 201 when I started the first time configuration I could not find communication between Flexy 201 to the ebuddy,

I did the following,

1. Set my laptop IP to 10.0.0.153

2. Open e buddy then select refresh unable to find the flexy 201

3. Then I selected SET IP on ebuddy – add ewon Serial No and user ID and password default ( Username – adm & password adm ) nothing happened I could not locate the ewon.

4. Then I use ecatcher software to do Launch Setup wizard and used SD card to copy wifi username , password and LAN ip. Still I could not find Ewon

5. Then I use ebuddy Ewon recovery then add serial number I found below message,

6. Firmware selection - Not found

7. Serial Number - MOVED TO STAFF NOTE
    3.Product Type - Ewon Flexy 20x
    Firmware - Unknown Firmware

MOVED TO STAFF NOTE

I need your help as soon as possible

Hi Dhaval,

How is the Flexy connected to the computer running eBuddy? You should be connected through one of the devices LAN ports on the base unit rather than the WAN port if you have one installed.

What are the device’s LAN LEDs showing? Is the one you’re connected to flashing to show activity? You might notice a short series of flashes when you hit refresh in eBuddy, for example, if data is reaching the Flexy.

Is the Ethernet port on your laptop definitely enabled and working? If you attach another device, are you able to communicate with it?

Hi Hugh,

Thanks for your reply.

I am able to connect to the Flexy 201 its working now