Viewon from smartphone

I created a project in viewon to see the value of process’s tags. But when I search the link with the smartphone it doens’t appear nothing.

Is there any problem with this?

Hello,

Just to make sure, are you able to see the device’s normal webpage on eCatcher mobile when you connect or is it just running into issues with viewon?

Also this section may help if you go under properties

In the app of eCatcher mobile I can connect to Flexy but I can’t enter in the webpage to see his configuration.
In Viewon I already select the smartphone I use.
and in both case I always have the same message that Safari can’t open the page because the server don’t answer

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. We’re experiencing some server issues right now. I just updated our banner with a link for the status of the devices but here’s the link if you want to check it. We’re waiting on hearing back from the Belgium team that’s working on this

https://websupport.ewon.biz/support/talk2m-status
Talk2m Status

Hay Tim,
i am having same issue, i am trying to open the provided link by you on post 6 however i ma getting error and unable to open the link. could you please help further?.

Hello @Pankaj_Upreti ,

The status page URL moved. The link in the post has been updated. If you are seeing server issues I recommend opening a support case though our portal. support.hms-networks.com

already there is one request from someone i am facing same issue. if anyone can help without creating support case for this issue then it will be great.