VIEWON IN M2WEB WEB SERVER

Hi friends,

Is it possible to work with VIEWON and EWON DEVICE AT M2WEB AT THE SAME TIME? I MEAN, I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE EWON DEVICE SETUP BECAUSE IS IMPORTANT FOR ME. IS IT POSSIBLE IN M2WEB GO TO VIEWON DIRECTLY AS A NEW LAN VPN CONECTION? THANKS

Hi,

Do you mean you want to see the ViewON page and the configuration page of the Flexy? To do so you should be able to open two tabs in your web browser. One looking at your ViewON project and another the Flexy configuration. It is the same device you would just be looking at different pages.

Hi dude, I mean. Is it possible have 2 options in M2WEB VIEWON AND EWON SETUP DEVICE?

Do you mean have a button to access the page like you do for the camera and HMI? If so yes, to add the Ewon configuration home page you can go into eCatcher and add a new LAN device that is viewable in M2WEB. the address would be /index.shtm here is an image of what the setup should look like.
example

Awesome. Great!

For VIEWON is the same process right?? or In viewON which is the HOme page:???

And another question is possible to go M2WEB in a computer without ecatcher and go viewon and ewon setup??
Thanks

For ViewOn you either do teh same setup, but change the address to that of what your ViewOn page is called, or you set it as the default page when you access the Ewon. There should be no need for you to add both since one of them will be the default. you click EWON to open the default page and only need to make a link for the other.

To run M2Web you do not need eCatcher installed on your computer. Anything you are currently doing in M2Web will work teh same way on any devie you use to access it.

Sorry Dude,

I do not understand. =( please could you try to explain better? please.

I want something like this.

This will bring you to the configuration or your ViewON page depending on how you setup your Flexy.
going to Setup>System>Main>Identification in the Flexy configuration is how you can change this page.

Got it!, But also I want to be able to work with this for Viewon, and the another one for Ewon Setup.!
Please, help me

The link for the ViewON page will be specific to the project. By default it would be /usr/viewon/main.shtm