VPN

My eWon is Offline and I can’t get it back online. Can’t enter through eCathcer or through talk2M.
The last status in the log is [vpn24] eWon Status Offline. Reboot didn’t help. It showes that the VPN is not configurated.
How can i fix it?

Thank you

Did you try to re-run the VPN Wizard with the Activation Key (this can be found in eCatcher in the Ewon’s Properties under ‘Talk2M Connectivity’ tab).

If that doesn’t work, please read this Troubleshooting article: Ewon Showing Offline on eCatcher and M2Web

Thank you. Yes tried that but didn’t work

Is this an Ethernet connection? Is there a corporate firewall? If so, you may have to have the IT department allow the Ewon to access our servers. See: Ewon Technical Support - Talk2M VPN Servers

Yes. It is an Ethernet connection.
I think I understand what happened I just don’t understand what went wrong. Maybe you can explain for future use. All the data that was on this ewon was deleted or maybe it was reset to factory settings.
So I connected on site to ewon. Couldn’t log in, only administrator since all users were deleted.
After I set it up again and after a while I could connect but again all the data from the controller was deleted. Any idea why this happened? Is there anything that can be done besides use backup to restore all the data settings?
Thank you

Unless you have a backup, there is no way to recover the settings.

This will happen when a level 1 reset is performed, or if a recovery or firmware downgrade is performed. The flexy should never lose the user settings without something like this happening.