Weird pop-up messages when logging into flexy

Hi there,

One customer had weird pop-up messages when reaching webpage of flexy.

Here is the issues

1. Recently, customer had a new pop-up message with a Flexy that does datalogging. The pop up shows when tag page is loaded.

1. After a few seconds into Flexy webpage, a pop-up appears and asks for login. If he clicks cancel, the page turn to Unauthorized access.

It’s my first time seeing it. What can I look at?

Please advise,

Best Regards,

@Jcadorette

These are somewhat common messages, not errors, in some scenarios.

1. This message specifies that a tag has been added since this page was updated. This can happen if you add tags in other tabs and do not refresh this page or add tags via FTP. It is merely requesting a reboot so that the var_lst may be refreshed.

2. This can happen when the user did not log in properly or if the browser is not storing the logged in session. If they enter their credentials instead of cancelling what happens?

Hi Jordan,

It seems that we resolved that case.

However, customer had weird datalogging problems during the last night.

See printscreen and datalog text file. Something happened at 8:12PM yesterday and it logged back this morning.

97421_ eFailed Datas EDBTable.txt (274.7 KB)

Also,

Here is the script inside. Customer says it is there to look and see what VPN connection is used ( WAN, GSM or PSTN)

@Jcadorette

That error message specifically means that the Siemens device became unreachable on the LAN. Can we confirm it wasn't powered down or disconnected during that time?

Jordan,

Did you had time to check the script i sent you to see if there is something ‘bad’ in it?

Thanks buddy!

@Jcadorette

I don’t see any scripts that were sent over. Can you resend?

97421_ eFailed Datas EDBTable.txt (274.7 KB)

@Jcadorette

That is actually a historical log table, not a script. The large block of undefined data is caused by the plc becoming unreachable. Someone unplugged or powered down the plc during that time causing it to no longer accessible.