Which Software do I use to connect to my device?

what is the softwear to connect to the plc via vpn server knowing that i have a rotor EwonX005cd.

is the soft free? and what the configuration i can do?

Rachid

Hello @rachid,

You can use our eCatcher software to remotely connect to your eWON. You can find more information about eCatcher here and you can download it from our software downloads page, located here.

To watch a quick video about creating a Talk2M account and using eCatcher, check out the Step 1 video located at the website below.

https://websupport.ewon.biz/support/product/cosy-131-getting-started/getting-started

I hope this helps.

Is it free?

Thanks

Yes, you can sign up for a Talk2M Free+ account.

Hello,
the company that sold us the machine already uses it for all the machines that are sold worldwide.

how can I add a user is what I need to configure the rotor Ewan , I do not have the password?

thanks

Hello,

If the eWON is already connected to a Talk2M account, you will need to contact the Talk2M account administrator to add a user for you.

is there an email address to communicate with Talk2M account .

thanks

Can you verify if there is an account is already open from our company Elopak Canada.

thanks

@rachid

Unfortunately, you will need to contact the company for more information.

Hello,

I configured the Ewan costy 31 at the end I received this error.

can you explain me this error, see the photos attached.

Thanks

Rachid

@rachid

It appears you successfully configured your VPN connection using the TCP protocol.
The eWON can use UDP port 1194 or TCP port 443 to build an outbound openVPN tunnel.

Sometimes networks will block UDP port 1194 which causes this UDP response timeout but it’s OK because the eWON can use TCP port 443 instead (HTTP direct connection step).

A post was split to a new topic: Forgot Username and Password