Why won't my Flexy connect to the Internet

Hello,

I have a flexy 205 that I duplicated from another flexy 205 but for some reason I can’t get an internet connection. The verizon sim has been activated and I put it in a phone and made a call. So I’m trying to figure out why when I put the card into the flexy nothing works. I can’t get through a successful internet connection wizard. Looks like it’s trying to connect through the WAN which I’m not telling it to. The m2web prior to the GUI update would skip that step, but now it doesn’t seem like it is.

@ns00119

If the sim card is activated then you will need a FLB3203 WAN extension card in your Flexy. After the WAN extension card is installed, you’ll need to go through the internet wizard using the modem interface option.

The Internet wizard requires the correct Access Point Name (APN) to be entered.

A common APN that verizon uses is VZWInternet but I cannot say for sure this is the correct APN for your SIM card. You’ll need to reach out to your mobile network operator if you are unsure of which APN to use.

We have a video on how to configure a Cellular WAN connection, located here:
https://ewon.biz/e-learning/library/flexy/configure-an-ewon-for-remote-access

I have the FLB3203, but I don’t understand why it isn’t connecting with the 4G connection.

@ns00119

The logs show that you are not reaching the mobile network.

Next steps
I would ensure that your access point name (APN) is correct as stated previously.

I would also ensure the antenna is properly attached, and that you can receive signal in the eWON’s location.

It’s fixed! I think it was the APN. I used the vzwinternet and everything works now.

Best regards,