WIndows 10 drivers for Anybus Gateway AB7650?

Hi All,
I keep getting a windows 10 error saying, windows could not verify the driver signature of the device AB7650?
Can you please send me the windows usb drivers for the device?
Half the time I’m not able to connect the device to Anybus gateway configuration manager due to this issue.
If you could please look into this and do the needful, that would be great.
Cheers
Nar

Hello,

I have not run into this issue with the Configuration manager software, I will have to look into this further.

Best regards,
Nick

1 Like

Hi Nick,
Thanks for the follow up.
So whenever I restart my PC or install the X gateway configuration manager fresh into a windows 10 pc it has an exclamation mark on the HMS device under COM & LTP and I get a request timeout when I try to connect to the device. But when I trigger the disable driver signing enforcement in win 10 advanced start up options I might get the device without the exclamation mark and no timeout errors. Straight Plug and Play.
Please see if you could send me the usb drivers for X gateway device ab7650 so I could uninstall the driver and reinstall manually from the file you would provide.
Cheers
N

Development is still looking into this issue in the interim you can try with the following Transport Provider drivers.

https://www.anybus.com/docs/librariesprovider7/default-document-library/software/hms-anybus-transport-provider-1.zip?sfvrsn=e636aad6_26

Deryck

1 Like