Yahoo email

I have a new customer that uses Yahoo as their email. I cannot get my Flexy to get an email to go through to them. I ran a test to a Yahoo email address that I have and it did not come through to my Yahoo email address either. It comes through to my Outlook email address but not to my Yahoo address. Can you explain or tell me how to fix?

I posted a few minutes ago but I do not see my post. I figured that I would post again. I have a customer that uses Yahoo for their email. they are not getting emails generated by my eWon Flexy. I tested this using a Yahoo email address that i have and I am not getting the emails either. I am getting the emails on my Microsoft Outlook account. I and using the talk2m email relay as a standard setup. Is there a problem between Yahoo and eWon?

Hi Mike,

Is there any chance that this is getting sent to your spam folder in Yahoo?

-Tim

No, it isn’t in the Spam folder. That is the first place that I looked.

I know that earlier on in the year we were having an issue where Yahoo was blacklisting mail coming from our server. Is this a personal yahoo account or a company yahoo account?

My email is a personal email and I am not sure about the customers email. i would assume that it is a personal account setup for the wastewater department since the email address ends with @yahoo.com. I think the business ones end with @yahoo-inc.com. I cannot be 100% sure.

I can try and check with some colleagues in Belgium and see if they’ve made any progress on getting emails to go through with Yahoo, but I don’t think I’ll be able to hear back from them until Monday.

OK, please let me know on Monday.

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately we’re still having issues with the Yahoo email servers, We hope to fix this by the end of the year but in the mean time we’ll need to recommend that you use something other than yahoo. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-TIm

Ok, I will pass this on to my customer. Is there a way to get notified when this is resolved?

image005.jpg

image002.jpg

I’m trying to check with a colleague to see if this is something that would get sent out in the newsletter. If not I’ll come back and update this ticket when I hear back about this being fixed

This is probably the closest thing that would be a notification https://ewon.biz/contact/sign-up-for-newsletter

But if they don’t update it there, I’ll come back and update this post