Configure NAT 1:1 on Flexy 205

Hi all,

i am trying to configure NAT 1:1 on my Flexy 205 and i am proceeded according to the instructions of this issue.
After configuring according to the steps of the issue and rebooting, I still can’t access the devices behind the Flexy via NAT.

My configuration looks like this:

• Wan IP Address
    NAT_01

• Routing configuration
    NAT_02

• Security settings
    NAT_03

My laptop is connected to the local network with the IP 192.168.2.200 and can ping the Flexy with successfully reply.

However, the ping does not go through to the two computers behind the flexy and no reply is returned after the ping.
For pinging I have completely disabled the firewall on both computers behind the Flexy.

Does another option have to be configured here?
The latest firmware 14.0s01 (#987) is installed on the Flexy.

Hi @Ralf

Can you try following this guide I made for a NAT 1:1 example a few months ago:

NAT 1to1 without vpn.docx (685.6 KB)

If you’re still running into issues after this please let me know. Also it may be useful to update to the firmware 14.0s2, I believe there may have been a couple of bugs in the 14.0s1 firmware.

Hi @Tim_hms,

thanks for the guide.
I checked my settings against it and had to adjust two more

• Setup > System > Communication > Networking > Security set WAN IP Forwarding
  • Networking > Routing set Enable transparent forwarding

The parameters in the COM.cfg have all fit so far.
These two adjustments have already led to success.

Currently I am still upgrading the firmware to the latest version.
Are there release notes available?

1 Like

Hi Ralf,

Glad to hear we could get it working! We keep a list of the release notes for each firmware here:

https://ewon.biz/technical-support/pages/all-downloads

Hi Tim,

perfect as usual :wink:
Then I’ ll take a look at the notes…

Thanks for the fast support

Haha thanks Ralf,

let me know if you have any other questions

-Tim

Hi Tim,

one more question …
Is it possible to be informed if a new firmware version is released?

Thanks

Hi Ralf,

Unfortunately I don’t think we have any kind of news letter or something similar that tells people when new firmware revisions are out. I believe distributors might be given this information, so you could try and contact your distributor and ask them to let you know when an update is out.

Hi Tim,

alright …
Then i will contact my distributor and ask for it.

Sorry about that, I’ll leave a note with the dev team and see if this is something they’re able to let people sign up for

No problem, but I think that a newsletter directly “from” the manufacturer would not be bad.
So you would have the information directly from “first hand”.

1 Like