Customer internet connection instructions

I am a new user. We installed an EWoN COSY 131 on a machine that has been shipped to Mexico. We checked the connection in our shop. I created an account on ecatcher.
We need spanish instructions for our customer so they can enable an internet connection in their plant to the EWON. Do you have those available? They have both a wireless and a wired internet connection available. I do not know their restrictions or the specifics of their network.

Hi Bart,

Here is a copy of the document I talked with you on the phone about.

Also the instructions for setting up using a USB drive.

https://forum.hms-networks.com/t/cosy-131-easy-usb-setup/22032/2

Zach,

I really need help. I cannot get my customer connected. I tested the EWON here. It is on a wifi network in Mexico. I made config file for usb and they installed it. I also had them update the firmware, but I still cannot see the machine online.

Can you help me? There is an engineer there who knows English. We can call him using WhatsApp.

Are you available to help?

Hi Bart,

This document may help you with the PLC setup. the images are showing a CD device instead of a cosy but the setup in the program should be the same.

Zack,

Thank you very much for your support earlier. I was connected for 20 minutes then it dropped. The customer says that he still has wifi as before. Anyway you could log onto teamviewer once more and check things?

I can get back on teamviewer if he is around. otherwise if someone else is there and they can get a backup with support files included off of ebuddy I can look at to see what has been happening there.

Zach,

It is not an issue for you. Their WiFi stability is the problem. They are looking at working on that.

Thank you,