Flexy 205 connection fails

Hello,

I just installed a Flexy 205 at customer site and everything is working well except the internet connection.

I run “Talk2M Connection Checker” through a laptop and confirmed that the firewall setup is fine. After that I copied the same IP to eWon and run the internet wizard. However this time the wizard failed.

Could you please help me out on this problem?

Thank you
Tony

can you send us a backup log with the support files included from the device?

Tim,

The files were sent to you through private message.

Thank you,
Tony

Hi Tony,

Sorry, can you grab it from eBuddy and send the backup.tar file?

@Tim_hms Hi Tim, I came back to the customer today and here is the file from ebuddy. Thanks, Tony [color=red]MOVED TO STAFF NOTE[/color] (198.5 KB)

Hello,

Is the device able to pass the internet wizard but is just running into issues with the vpn/talk2m wizard? If so I’m wondering if it is an issue with port tcp port 443/udp port 1194. Another potential issue could be that there is a firewall that is blocking openvpn on the network. This could be checked by trying to connect the device to a dmz and seeing it passes that.

I handed over the same doc to IT yesterday and confirmed with IT that there is no restriction on the firewall set up. It is completely open except some obvious stuff.
If the firewall setup is wrong, can I still pass the “Talk2m Connector Checker”??

Thanks

It passed the WAN connection but failed Internet connection.

Can I try and jump on teamviewer and take a look at this device real quick?

A post was split to a new topic: eWON WAN connection failure