Linking Intesis FJ-RC-WIFI to app after connecting to internet

Hello,

I went through the steps of installing and linking the wifi FJ-RC-WIFI control to the internet connection, light blinks green, amber then red and goes away. I would assume this means it is connected. When going into the app and typing in the 25 digit code to set it up automatically and link the device to the intesis account, the FJ-RC-WIFI device can not be found. I am making the assumption the FJ-RC is connected to the wifi connection, based on color code sequence. Why would it not come up in the app after typing in the 25 digit code? I am on the same wifi network on my iPad as the FJ-RC network I think it is connected to. I have 35 of these to install, and would expect a steady back and forth via this forum to resolve the matter today. I may be missing something, but still need consistent tech support in a timely fashion to get this resolved. Thanks

Hi @Falana,

I have a couple of concerns.

First of all, for a time critical issue, you should use the official support channel at https://support.hms-networks.com.

Second, the part number you provided is for a device sold and supported directly by Fujitsu normally. Can you please send one of the serial numbers as well when you create a case using the link above?

Thank you,

Kyle

Hello. I have went through the process of connecting the FJ-RC-WIFI to the wifi network I plan to use to control 35 units via the Intesis APP. FJ-RC is…

Solid green
Blinking AMBER
Blinking RED
Then no color

That should be FJ-RC is conencted to the wifi I am using

When I try to connect the FJ-RC in the intesis app using the 25 digit code, it can not find the unit. I am trying to do it with Bluetooth.

Any thoughts on this issue. Please provide continuous updates to the thread. Being we can not have a conversation, I would expect technical support via this way will be just as rapid.

Thanks

Please create a case at support.hms-networks.com.

I am dying to log on to create another case online by clicking link. Says password no good. Tried getting reset link, have not got. Somehow I am on though from already being signed on. Another issue, if I try to just reset FJ-RC and try to connect via internet not Bluetooth, no deviceXXXXXXX network shows up either.

Can you please provide the serial number for a couple of the devices?

CC3F1D03DEE1

CC3F1D03B87E

CC3F1D03DEB3

Thank you.

These are the steps you should be taking to setup the WiFi:

If you hold the reset button while the device is powering up, it should completely reset it. The LED needs to be steady green when you start.

It is steady green

When we could not see it broadcasting the network under wifi availability, and could not add it after connecting Bluetooth, we reset it , flashed a couple white, then went back to where we started with solid green.

Thank you for the link, but have tried these steps already

Hello. I have went through the process of connecting the FJ-RC-WIFI to the wifi network I plan to use to control 35 units via the Intesis APP. FJ-RC is…

Solid green
Blinking AMBER
Blinking RED
Then no color

The steps we have taken.

OK, so you are saying that you do not see the device in the list of available bluetooth devices or the list of available WiFi devices?

WiFi instructions:

After I complete the 11 steps in the previous link you provide, I go to add device on the AC Cloud APP. I click the add device button and type in the 25 digit code it requests, 5 lines of 5 keys per line. I then get a code saying device can not connect

Can you share a screenshot of that error?

Ac Cloud

Device not connected

This is the thing I get word for word when trying to get the device to show up under the control tab of the AC cloud app

And what is the LED status of the device at this point?

It sounds like maybe it can connect to the WiFi system, but can’t get out to the internet, like maybe there is a firewall blocking access to our servers.

You need to make sure that you can reach: 212.36.84.192

And that outgoing ports 80, 443, 4000, from 4210 to 4259 and from 5210 to 5240 are open.

Do you know what type of firewall is being used at the location?