New form entry is submitted - eWON Call Back Form - International

Ingeniero Andrew Winburn,

Le saludo cordialmente para solicitar su apoyo con respecto a un problema que tengo con el registro historico que me muestra en la plataforma del viewon, ya que cuando busco un registro historico, este me lo presenta con 5 horas adelantado, por lo cual revise la configuración de zona horaria en el ewon flexy y es correcto cuando busco ahí el dato histórico me sale la hora correcta.

Porfavor apoyarme con este problema, por el cual la plataforma viewon toma el dato historico con 5 horas de adelanto.

Estare atento a su respuesta.

Muchas gracias.

Hi Anthony,

Could you send some screenshots of the time sync issues that you’re having with ViewON and the historical logs?

Thanks,
-Tim

Dear Tim,

I am glad to hear from my query, below I enclose a screenshot of my viewON trends view and, in the same way I will be commenting on my problem.

In the historical I look for data with time stamp from 11:00 am to 11:15 am (Lima-Peru time zone previously configured in ewon Flexy), and in the historical trend graph of viewON it shows me the data with 5 Hrs time stamp advanced:

4:00 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.

Below I enclose the screenshot indicating what I describe.

Hi Anthony, I’m going to look into this tomorrow morning and see what I can find out for you

Hi Anthony,

I made a test example below using a tag called test with the following settings in viewon

hi Tim,

Receiving your mail correctly, check that in the screenshots in “Vienna” the history it generates is correct.

it makes me think that it could be the time zone in which the Talk2M server is, see samples of the historical data stored on the ewon flexy computer or in the cloud of the Talk2M server, if it were her, I would like to have your support to solve it .

Tomorrow I will be testing again, I would like everything to be operational before my support, it depends on accepting my proposal with ewon Flexy remote solutions.

I will be attentive to your answer,

thank you.

Atte.

Anthony Perez

SIDERPERU

Obtener Outlook para Android

Hi Anthony, can we set a time for me to take a look at this over teamviewer?

We’re available 8:00AM - 5:00PM EST

https://s3.amazonaws.com/hms-networks-s3/original/1X/HMS_QS.exe

hi Tim,

I cordially greet you and inform you that we would be very grateful to have your support virtually by TeamViewer, we could see you tomorrow, November 6 at 10:00 am (Peru-Lima Time).

I will be attentive to your answer,

thank you.

Atte.

Anthony Perez

SIDERPERU

Hi Anthony that works for me

Hi Anthony,

Can you PM me your teamviewer info when you’re ready

hi Tim, I cordially greet you to ask for the postponement of our meeting by TeamViewer, since you can find some urgencies at work and I will not be in the office, if it were possible to meet on November 8 at 10 am.

I await your impression,

Regards

Atte.

Anthony Pérez

SIDERPERU - GERDAU

Hi Anthony,

That sounds good to me, I should be free to meet with you on November 8th at 10:00 AM.

hi Tim, We are grateful for your understanding and prompt response, it is scheduled Friday, November 8, 10 am.

Best regards.

Thank you.

Atte

Anthony Perez

SIDERPERU - GERDAU

Hi Tim,

Remember our meeting 10:00 am.

I am already in the laboratory. I await your prompt reply.

Regards

Hi Anthony sorry for the delay, I was stuck on a call, are you free now?

Hi Tim Of course,

I am in the laboratory,

it confirms me to give you the TeamViewer access ID

Thanks,

Can you send me your Teamviewer Id and password?

Hi Tim,

Then I show You The access ID:

Hi Tim,

Please confirm the time to establish the connection by TeamViewer,

I am available and the problem we had was solved.