Same issue

Continuing the discussion from FW: Flexy205 w/ FLB3203:

In order to diagnose this issue we would need to see the log files which you can download using eBuddy by going to “Backup/Restore” and making sure to “Include Support Files.”

I would first ensure that you are on the most recent firmware (also using eBuddy) and that your SIM card is compatible and activated.

Hey Kyle,

I tried to download the log files and I got an error that wanted me to update the firmware. When I try to download firmware I says I need to do a restore. When I try to do a restore I it doesn’t support the firmware version I have(0.0) The firmware listed is 13.0 but when I get the download error it claims my firmware is 0.0? I have included several screen shots that I thought may be relevant. I did go to Verizon wireless and get a sim card and they assured me that it was activated and working. As far as being compatible I am not sure how to determine that. I know they put it in a tablet and it worked at the store. I have not been able to get the status light to turn green on the 3203 card for more than a few seconds when I try to run the wizard, but it ultimately fails the wizard and goes back to solid yellow. I also noticed that I cannot get onto ebuddy unless I have a ethernet cable hooked directly to my laptop and the lan port 1 of flexy, and I can only get on ecatcher if I have a cable hooked to my network switch and the wan port4 on flexy. I can be reached by phone at 814-251-5571 you can also call my desk at 814-542-2561 ext.1447

Thanks for your support, this is my first time with the ewon products so I apologize in advance for my ignorance.

Something is not right. Can you make sure you have the latest version of eBuddy (12.3) and possibly re-install it?

If it’s still giving you the error, we should do a 2nd level factory reset and try updating the firmware again. The instructions are here: https://websupport.ewon.biz/sites/default/files/ig-014-0-en-ewon_flexy_-_base_units.pdf#pdflink59c9bfae

Ebuddy is ver. 12.3 build 25984. I will do a reinstall and get back to you with results.

Thanks again.

I did the reinstallation of ebuddy and I get a message that “You are most likely using an unofficial firmware or the ewon simulator” No code name. I am going to do the factory reset per your instructions.