Using Images Flexy

Hello there, I’m using some images with the visibility action in my application. But i’m getting an exclamation point blinking.

Hi Igor,

I think you may be running into this issue:

Can you take a look at that post and let me know if that fixes your issues?

-Tim

it doesnt work…

Can we schedule a time to take a look at this over teamviewer?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/hms-networks-s3/original/1X/HMS_QS.exe

sure, tomorrow at 10 am is ok?

10AM Eastern Time or what time zone are you in?

yes, eastern time

That works for me, I’ll mark it on my calendar

Sorry, Tim. I had some trouble in here. The client is demanding me to fix the script to send an email with historical logging. What if I sent you my script, woul you be able to help?

Can you take a look at this example for sending emails with historical logs? Take a look at the EBD section, you’ll probably want to use the historical table version of the EBD

Sending Emails with a Flexy.docx (433.3 KB)

I solved it. Thank you, Tim.

You’re welcome, let me know if you have more questions on this afterward

Tim, the logged values are at same line as the header in my .txt archive. Can you help with it?

Is there a reason that you’re closing the file after you do the first put1?

You could either do an additional new line with the chr13+10 before you start writing the values in your second put 1, or make it so that you’re writing the description and the tag values in the same call before you close the file

So, how do I delete all the storaged data?

Do you mean old historical log data?

I need to delete the file after sending it, but it’s not working

can you try it like this and see if that works?

ERASE"/usr/ventilador.txt"

Hi, I’m trying to delete a file after sending it through an email, I’m trying to use the GETSYS command to
do it, but I cant find anywhere the AcitonID number, so can someone tell me what result should I expect?

what is the error you’re getting in the console of the BASIC section?