ViewON not displaying properly

Hello Team,

Can you guys take a look at this and get back to me?

Thanks

Hi Simon,

Could we try and take a look at his device over teamviewer or could he make us a temporary account on his eCatcher account for us to view this? It’s hard to say what the issue is based on the picture alone.

-Tim

Tim,

I’ve seen this issue lots of time with customers. I’m not sure if it has to do with rights on the “Documents” folder in Windows where the “viewON projects” folder is…

I can ask him to give us access.

Thanks

Simon-Julien Elie

Canada Sales Manager

HMS Industrial Networks Inc

Tim,

Here we go:

[Redacted]

Hey Simon, do you know where he got these additional SVG files from? I want to try and recreate this issue if possible

Travis,

Where did you get those SVGs?

See in the attached email.

Simon-Julien Elie

cid:image002.png@01D4CDC9.282941A0

HALMSTAD | BARCELONA | BEIJING | BOSTON | BUCHEN | CHICAGO | COVENTRY | DUBAI | HEDEL | IGUALADA |

KARLSRUHE | MILAN | MULHOUSE | NIVELLES | PUNE | RAVENSBURG | SEOUL | SINGAPORE | TOKYO | WETZLAR

www.hms-networks.com

AHR Email Header

Hey Simon,

Can you forward those SVG files to my email or send them in a .zip? It looks like they only came through as .jpg files in the forum

Tim,

This is what they are using.

Thanks

Simon-Julien Elie

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ea83yvhoyammceg/AABmR1oADb63a2Qlk1gBrUGIa?dl=0

Simon-Julien Elie

Canada Sales Manager

Forgot to write up what the solution to this was earlier. but it looks like you need to manually go in and add the SVG files if they show that error.

You need to go into your C drive > Users > Your username > Documents > viewON Projects > Symbols > add in your SVG file to this location. Then when you export your viewON project it should add in those files to your ViewON folder in your Flexy. For example if you have an SVG file or picture named Assembly.jpg, and you upload a page that uses that SVG or picture to your flexy, you should see a file called Assembly-ref.jpg. It seems to just add a -ref to the end of any file you want to upload. If it doesn’t seem to work after you upload the device, you can do the following:

Go to FileZilla and connect to your Flexy. Go to your USR > viewon and manually add in your jpg/svg files with a -ref at the end of the name.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Failing to upload pictures and images on the web after creating from viewon

Hi, I am experiencing the same problem when using viewON.

I can see the symbols in the development environment but not in the runtime. I am only using the reactor symbol to display a tank level but it never transfers to the ewon.

I have tried adding the symbols via FTP to the ewon with -ref and without but no success.

Any other ideas?

Hie I have experienced the same problem before check if you have used symbols like percenta or dollar signs the may affect your displays

Eng Kuzoe